Luxliner recently took delivery of 10 new semi-luxury 60-Seater buses.
These buses are specifically designed to comply with the stringent Fatal Risk Protocol Standards as demanded by our clients. In particular, two-point seat-belts seats are currently being phased out by ergonomically designed seats with three-point seat belts.
Our recently acquired buses conform to the latest standards and specifications which include:
- Modern, quality buses of the semi-luxury type
- Compliance to the highest international technical and aesthetical standards.
- Compliant with the strength of superstructure requirements (roll-over protection), as set by the UN Reg 66 or SANS 1563, with assessment based on a physical rollover test.
- Three-point emergency-locking retractor safety belts, which are compliant to international and local legal standards.
- Optimum seat strength and anchorages.
- Improved seating design in terms of passenger safety and comfort.
- Upgraded saloon heating and windshield de-misting systems.
- ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) system fitted as standard on all buses.
- Engine compartment fire suppression.
- Drive-trains consisting of Cummings engines and ZF or Allison gearboxes.
Other features are available, such as on-board DVD monitors, reverse monitors and electronic destination boards.
Evidence of compliance to all legal standards, local and international, is readily available.